What data do We collect?
We collect the following data provided by the Users on Our Website from time to time:
- Personal Information, which shall have the meaning ascribed to it under Rule 2(1)(i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, as may be amended from time to time (“SPI Rules”);
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information, which shall have the meaning ascribed to it under Rule 3 of the above mentioned SPI Rules; and
- Information pertaining to the User’s computer and web browser, IP address and device ID.
We may also request for such additional information from the Users as may be required from time to time in order to ensure continuous provision of the services available on the Website.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or is accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other applicable law is not covered within ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’.
How will We use Your data?
We collect User data so that We can:
- Provide the services targeted to meet the User’s needs and to improve his / her experience of Our Website.
- Analyse software usage patterns so as to improve product design and utility.
- Certain information that may be tracked by Us on the basis of the User’s IP address and behavior on Our Website will be used for undertaking internal research on User demographics, interests and behavior to enable Us to understand and cater to such User interests in a better way.
- Contact and demographic information that may be collected by Us will be used to customize Our Website and provide the User with services that We believe the User may be interested in availing.
- Records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made for support or other purposes will be used by Us for the purpose of administration of services, customer support, research and development, and for better assistance to the User.
- We may use the data provided by the User at the time of booking an appointment for the purpose of contacting him / her.
- The email address provided by the User may be used by Us for communicating with such User and for sending subscribed newsletters, occasional announcements about changes in Our policies, for announcement of new services or promotions, and for receiving his / her feedback about the services offered by Us.
- Personal Information obtained from You may also be used to troubleshoot problems, collect fees due, to ascertain interest in Our products and services, and to inform You about online and offline offers.
- Anonymized information pertaining to the Users may also be used by Us for: (i) the sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates; (ii) communication in order to provide the Users with a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the services offered; and (iii) debugging customer support related issues.
We may share data collected from the Users with:
- government agencies that are required to obtain such information under any applicable law; and
- law enforcement agencies, government officials and other third party(ies) in order to co-operate with them to enforce laws relating to fraud, credit risk, or other illegal activities, and activities that may expose Us or such Users to any legal liability(ies).
The linkage between the User’s IP address and personally identifiable information is not shared or disclosed to third parties. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, We may share and / or disclose some of the aggregate findings in anonymized form with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners and others in order to help grow Our business.
How do We collect Your data?
How do We store Your data?
The computers / servers on which We store personally identifiable information about Our Users are kept in a secure environment. Any and all data that is collected from the Users by Our Company is stored in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. We may also convert such information into physical form from time to time.
We would like to send the Users of Our Website offers and promotions, whether or not based on their previous interests. If the User no longer wishes to be contacted for such marketing or promotional purposes, he / she may opt-out by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link available at the end of every such promotional communication.
We may require the User to pay by way of a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for availing the services for which subscription amount is payable. We will collect such User’s credit card number and / or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties, as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. The User’s debit card / credit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, We provide You with an option not to save Your payment details. You are, however, advised that the internet technology is not completely safe and that You should exercise discretion in using the same.
What are your data protection rights?
The User is entitled to the following:
The right to rectification: We shall allow the Users to correct, delete or amend their Personal Information at any time by contacting Us and We will make such changes as soon as reasonably practicable. However, there may be circumstances when We will not correct, delete or update such Personal Information, including where the personal data is in the form of documents related to a prosecution, if all proceedings related to the prosecution have not been completed.
The right to exit: If the User no longer wants Us to use his / her data for the purpose of providing services, the User may reach out to Us.
Protection from unauthorized access: We will employ generally accepted industry standards to protect Your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by members inside and outside Our Company. However, We will not be liable for any security breach that may arise as a result of causes beyond the control of Our standard security procedures.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data collection devices in the form of small files on certain pages of Our Website which are sited on the User’s hard drive and assist Us in providing customized services that are targeted to the User’s interests. We may place such cookies temporarily or permanently in order to remember User specific information. These cookies do not contain Your Personal Information.
The temporary cookies are used by Us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to Our Users, We may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies, however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust Your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled, You may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
- Reviews of Our services that may be provided by the User along with his / her contact details may be published by Us;
- At times, We conduct a User survey to collect information about the Users’ preferences. These surveys are optional and if the Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous;
- The User agrees that any information that he / she provides to Us, including Personal Information and / or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is on a voluntary basis;
- All Our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Information and any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of such information;
- We have put in place procedures and technologies as per good industry practices and in accordance with the applicable laws, to maintain security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Any third-party data processor to which Our Company transfers Personal Information shall have to agree to comply with those procedures and policies, or put in place adequate measures on their own;
- The Users will maintain the accuracy of the information provided to Us and if We reasonably believe that any information provided by such User is or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, then We may, at Our sole discretion, terminate the services provided to the User;
- We may retain User information as long as it is needed for providing services to him / her. However, We will retain such data only for such period as is legally permissible. The User data will be anonymised and aggregated by Us after certain period of time for the purpose of providing services effectively, but Our use of the data will be solely restricted to research and analytic purposes;
- We do not collect information about visitors to Our Website from other sources such as public records or bodies, or private organizations, save and except for the purpose of registration of the Users;
- The process of anonymising User data will involve the aggregation, processing, further editing or otherwise modifying the User’s Personal Information and duly anonymising it to prevent any possibility of his / her identification and to ensure that such processed data shall no longer qualify as Sensitive Personal Information or Personal Information under the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and We will ensure that there is absolutely no way of tracing such data back to the User;
- The data pertaining to the User will be disclosed and transferred by Us to another company in case We are merged with or acquired by such other company; and
- We do not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any services and therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the services and any actions resulting from Your participation in any services, and You agree that You waive any and all claims against the Company relating to the same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, You agree to release any claims against Us relating to the same.
The Users may also sign up for Our newsletters on Our Website without any registration.
How to contact Us?
Email: [email protected]
Contact No.: +91- 9036 490 490