1. The agreement is effective on the Effective Date and continues for a period of 12 months unless extended by mutual written agreement.
2. Distributor must place orders for products directly with Subhag Healthtech Pvt Ltd.
3. Distributor must follow standard operating procedures and a quality manual designed by Subhag.
4. Payment terms are detailed in Annexure I. 5. Distributor can distribute Subhag’s products and future versions of the current product.
6. Distributor cannot sell Subhag’s branded and trademarked products on Indian e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and 1mg, but can sell through their own online portal.
7. Products supplied to the distributor are non-returnable, but defective pieces can be returned if reported within 10 days of receipt.
8. Distributor can run their own discounted campaigns without increasing cost to customers.
9. Subhag has the right to adjust distributor prices due to market fluctuations and changes in production costs.
10.Distributor has distribution rights for a specified territory and must use their network and marketing team to cover and market the products in that territory.
11.Subhag will route all inquiries, including bulk orders, to the distributor for their territory.
12.Any specific branding or labeling in regional language and pricing must follow Subhag’s brand guidelines.
13.Parties wishing to buy products directly from Subhag to resell or market in the distributor’s territory are prohibited and must be directed to the distributor.
14.Both parties must maintain confidentiality and not disclose confidential information to third parties without written consent.
15.Both parties must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in India.
16.Subhag will not provide a sales force on their payroll, but the salary of sales agents (working full time for Subhag) can be covered through additional product volume in barter.